Monday, April 06, 2015

New Adventures


I haven't blogged in a very, very long time.  My life is far too boring and busy with mundane to think about sharing anything.  

But...

It is about to get very exciting and I decided I needed to record the excitement!

In just 9 days I will be boarding my first ever international flight and tagging along with my husband on a business trip to Uganda.  

James works for Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Institute in Global Oncology.  Here you can learn what his company is doing in Uganda.  

I will be doing some volunteering at the Uganda Child Cancer Foundation.

I will also get to meet our sponsored "son" Henry and his family and go see the workings of the organization, St. Nicholas Uganda Children's Fund, that does so much for Henry and hundreds of other children in Kampala. 

So, if you're interested and following along on one of the biggest adventures of my life, check back often starting April 15th.

In the meantime, may this Holy Week be productive and beautiful as we walk with Christ through His Passion and as He conquers death by death and as we see His Glorious Resurrection!

In His Love,
Susan Sophia

No comments: