Monday, July 10, 2006

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS PRAYER REQUEST

I received this at 8PM...

Don called a few minutes ago, to report that although Rachel “isn’t out of the woods yet,” the news is much more positive this evening. She has responded well to a medication change, her kidneys are functioning, & although still on the ventilator she is breathing partially on her own. All praise & thanksgiving to God for this wonderful news – may we continue to surround Rachel, her family, & all who care for her with our fervent intercessions!


Thank you for your continued prayers.

3 comments:

Bluecanopy said...

wow, just read this...will pray for her.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sue. I just came over to your blog fearing what I would read, and I'm so glad that there is at least this bit of hope. Still praying...

Mimi said...

Thanks be to God. I was thinking of her and praying for her on my way to work this morning.