Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have DSL!

I no longer have to wait for my gmail log-in page to load.
I no longer have to resize my pictures to upload to blogger or send to a friend.
I no longer have to say "forget it" when I want to go to a website that is taking too long.
I no longer have to listen to the CLASSIC high pitched dial-up connecting noises.
I no longer have to push a button to get online.
I no longer need to have my voicemail say "I'm either using my lovely dial-up or away from the phone".


Will I miss dial-up?
Maybe.
Only because it actually helped me not waste so much time on the computer because it wasn't worth the wait!

Lord, have mercy on me.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay! You're zooming now!

Liz in Seattle said...

Welcome to the 21st century! Don't let the livestock starve ;-)