...but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13b-14
It's been two weeks since my last blog post and normally I'd fall into despair at my inability to keep my goal of blogging frequently and counting daily towards the goal of One Thousand. But today, I feel different. Today I find encouragement in Paul's words and I stretch and yearn to forget that which is behind (that isn't worth remembering) and press toward the goal instead.
75. For James' job that gets him up at 5am to feed, shelter and clothe us.
76. A date with a sweet friend at a lovely little place. Wine & cheese and lovely conversation.
77. Valentine dinner: bacon wrapped shrimp.
78. Homemade Valentines cards from Joseph and Charissa.
79. A card from Kelsey that she bought and had every one sign, telling us of love and friendship.
80. My love signing to me the song he wrote 19 years ago for his proposal. A song he hasn't sung since that special day.
81. Sun! Crisp and Bright!
82. A day of chopping and wood and hauling it to the shed.
83. Nicholas discovering that it actually feels good to use and grow his muscles when hauling wood. Discovering manhood!
84. Blue sky & sunshine several days in a row.
85. Charissa discovering the beauty of a clean and organized room. Her room has stayed clean all week!
86. An alarm clock with a radio --CeeJay
87. Sunshine and green house planning with mom.
89. Putting full trust in God for the unknown future.
90. An evening telling stories & laughing with James and girls.