Tuesday, February 07, 2012

passion pit?

In my last post I mentioned the "passion pit" aka Facebook and I thought I should clarify something. I don't want to offend anyone who is on there. I used to be on Facebook. For me it's the passion pit...I named it that because of me. It drew out of me the passions that I am so desperately trying to conquer. The passions of pride, jealousy, anger and sloth. It wasn't worth it. It still draws them out sometimes as I become aware from time to time that I might be "missing out" on some sort of news.
I know Facebook is a wonderful place for so many, but for me, this weak sinner, I just had to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this. I too avoid Facebook. Never started it in fact. But I do feel like I am swimming against the tide on this subject!
Meghan Sophia